1.21.2011

Electric Pink!

I will let you in on a little secret, I have never been much of a pink girl, but that was before I met electric pink. Now after our meeting, I must say that Ms. Electric has become one of my favorite colors especially when it comes to decorating with her! I did three orders last week and what did they have in common you ask? Yep, that is right, electric pink! Enjoy a couple of pics and stay tuned for a post sometime this weekend with two of my new favorite recipes, since we are talking about favorites and all! 
I don't know if you can tell how truly vibrant and cool electric pink is because pink never photographs well, but just take my word for it...AWESOME!
Flamingo get-well soon gift

 Happy Birthday cookies
 
Thank you gift

Happy Baking...Happier Eating!

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! So...what recipe are you using these days...your cookies look so thick and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love every one of these!! Pink is my favorite!! Which brand of dye did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them!!! So cute! I'm not much of a pink girl either but it's slowly starting to become one of my favorites since I had my daughter a year ago. Something about a little girl just screams pink! I love the cookies and the little onesies with the hearts. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're writing is so perfect on the Happy Birthday Cookies!
    All your cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweet compliments! I agree pink becomes more and more my favorite every day!
    Amalia: I am using the all recipes soft sugar cookie recipe, I make a few changes to make them thicker :)
    Loren: I use americolor electric pink...LOVE IT!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these cookies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I love your cookies. I found your site from Loren at the Baking Sheet. I was wondering how you did the shape for the baby bib? Did you use another shape and hand cut the top? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lorraine! Thanks for stopping by! The baby bibs are actually a mini bib cookie cutter out of a baby themed mini cutter set. I love this bib with the ruffled edge.

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!