5.07.2011

Woodland Critters

So I really must say, these cookies may just be my favorite baby shower favors I have made yet! My dear friend Brook asked me to make some baby shower favors for a friend of hers that she was throwing a shower for...and the theme was forest animals & the shower was going to be in shades of green. So after a short little discussion, we came up with various trees and woodland critters and I must say, these cookies turned out just as I saw them in my head. I love when that happens because often it is the opposite! I hope all of you moms out there in blogland have a FABULOUS Mother's Day, and to my very special, amazing mother...Happy Mother's Day! Happy baking, happier eating!



Lots of fun trees...

 
 Lil Critters...

2 comments:

  1. Love these. Your owl *bellies* and the way you did the squirrels tail especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find these cookie cutters?? So cute, my kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!