12.24.2011

Merry Christmas!

Hmmm...if you are wondering whether or not I realize that I have not posted a single post in the last month...the answer is YES! I have been so bad at blogging this lovely month of December and every night when I sit down to blog, I realize, oh wait, I have yet another order to do! Trust me, being busy is a good thing, you know the way I think about it is...may as well take advantage of the busy times so that the not so busy times don't seem so boring! So am I complaining that I have been busy, definitely not! Am I apologizing for being so busy that I have not had time to respond to comments or post anything since November 24, definitely yes! So now I am going to give you a photo rundown of everything I have been doing in December!
Before I do this however, I want to take a moment to thank all of you for not only taking the time to read my posts (as infrequent as they are) and I really want to thank you for all of your comments! They are so sweet and thoughtful and I try really hard to reply to all of them. I am not sure if blogger even notifies you that I replied to what you wrote, but just in case you don't know, I am thankful for your comments!
So whirlwind tour of December of 2011 here we come...
My first set of Christmas cookies was for a group of soldiers stationed in Afghanistan. These cookies gave me complete satisfaction and truly made me realize why I LOVE baking. And to top it all off, they sent me the sweetest picture of a group of soldiers all holding my little sugar cookies! Amazing, and I hope that all of our troops know just how amazing they are! As for the picture quality...sorry, it was a bad day for lighting ;)
Next up, I did some Christmas cookie gifts for a friend to give to her clients...
Loved these snowflakes so I made them a few more times...
Next I did some baby shower cookies that were designed after the little lady to be's nursery
The next cookies may be some of my favorite cookies I ever made...PACMAN! These were for one my good friend's 30th birthday party that had an 80s theme
So these all got me through the first 4 days of December and then I was on to my HUGE order of sock cookies! These sock cookies were made for a fabulous gal who owns Gumball Poodle sock company, a company that sells splendid word socks. She ordered her top selling socks to be transformed into cookies to give to her client for holiday gifts and it sounds like they were a hit!
 loved the bacon ones!
 Yes...there were a lot of cookies!
Ok I am going to continue onto the next post so that I don't shut down your computer trying to load all these pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!