6.07.2012

Baby Shower Gift

You know what I do for gifts when I am not so sure what to buy or not so sure how to buy what I want to buy (hello, money does not grow on trees!) Well, I make it! This here is a prime example of this concept. I just "whipped up" a little something for the mama to be as a little keepsake (I forgot to take pre-packaging photos).
You know the old saying...when life gives you lemons. Well when life gives you sugar, make cookies!
Oh and P.S. I PROMISE to be a real baking blogger again once I get settled in our new home!!!
 
 Happier baking, happier eating!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! You can't go wrong with a cookie creation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies are beautiful and your piping work on the bib is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you make such beautiful cookies! Wish I had just a bit of your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you *blushing* so sweet of you!

      Delete
  4. Hello dear would you share your cookie recipe... They look marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!