10.10.2010

And Then There Were Three...

 
Babies are such a sweet blessing and having learned through med school about all of the intricacies of embryology, it still blows my mind the miracle each and every baby birth truly is. So this raises the question...if one is a miracle, how about three!?!?  My dear friend Sarah's sister just had triplets so she wanted to send her some sugar cookies for a little push gift.
I wanted to make them bright and happy with a touch of cute and this is what I came up with. I love the girl cookies, so cute, especially with the eyelashes, it brings them to life.

Keep these three little ones in your prayers that they grow strong and get to come home soon! Welcome to this world Xavier, Isaiah and Vivianna!
 
  All packed up and ready to go bring smiles for the new parents!
Happy Baking...Happier Eating!

3 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!! I absolutely love the names of those sweet babies and your decorating...oh my!!! BEAUTIFUL! How did you get those circle faces sooo perfect???? Even your lettering is beautiful! I don't think I knew that you were a doctor!! What kind??? This new mommy will be thrilled to receive these sweet, sweet cookies!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful job. Your friends sister will love them :) Ps. Babies are such a blessing. Can't wait to have some of my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you for the cookies, there were so good. I almost ate the entire box. You are such a talented person. Thanks for blogging about the kids. They are doing great and hopefully will come home soon.

    Mommy of triplets

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!