10.28.2010

Flower on Flour

This past week I saw a new idea on one of the websites I order cookie cutters from so I figured I had to give it a shot. Basically you paint with your royal icing which in turn gives you these great brush lines and transforms your entire look. After seeing an example I figured what better than a flower on flowers? I included some butterflies as well to go with the flowers and used the same technique to texturize (not a word I know) the wings.
Well, unfortunately I am running low on time this week secondary to my day job ;) but I hope you enjoy the pics and I hope to be back soon with something witty and engaging to blog about! I better get to thinking...until then...
Happy Baking, Happier Eating!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful technique! I may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Who knew!? Thank you for sharing this technique!

    Your cookies are beautiful! I'll be back to visit your blog often.

    Best wishes for your continued success and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captains Daughter...
    Thank you so much for your compliments! I have been a follower of your blog for a while now! I love it! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!