7.21.2010

a note...

Hey all...just wanted to let you know, please disregard the post labeled "Barry and Linzy: San Clemente, CA 6.12.10." I needed to use my blog for a venue to host all of the pics that I submitted for Martha's Real Weddings...I am crossing my fingers big time!!!

Vendors:
Venue: Ole Hanson Beach Club
Catering: Bad to the Bone BBQ
Floral Design & Day of Planner: Cori Doherty of smell.
Event Design & Planning: Me 
Cake: Sandwich Cookies & Cakes
Rentals: Atlas Party Rentals
Photographer: Bob Macias Studios
Hair and make-up: Brandy Michele
Bartending: Jeff Darvell of Phenom Bartending

3 comments:

  1. How could we "disregard" that post? It's GORGEOUS!! Congratulations! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog... what an awesome wedding. I have been married for 13 years and loved my wedding but if I did it all over this would be my inspiration. I hope you win whatever it is you are entered for!
    Consider yourself bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Kellie @ iScrap, thank you so much, that is so kind of you to say about our wedding! Congratulations on 13 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!