9.18.2011

Fire Truck Birthday Party

A few weeks ago I was asked to do some treats for a 3 year old's birthday party. The theme was fire trucks and his mom is a terrific party planner who had thought of everything! The set-up was adorable and she even had red and yellow chairs to match the red & yellow bouncy house that was shaped like a fire truck!
This kiddos mom wanted to stay away from cake so I did chocolate sandwich cookies with vanilla cream filling, vanilla bean sandwich cookies with vanilla cream and of course some fire truck sugar cookies. To make the sandwich cookies even cuter, his mom  had gotten these adorable fire truck pics that I placed in each of the sandwich cookies. Everything looked great and she was so nice to send me pictures of her final set-up. Good thing because I totally didn't! So here are the pics that she sent me, isn't her lil guy adorable? I don't think I've ever seen a face that wanted a cookie so bad, great marketing, lol!
 
Happy baking, happier eating! 

1 comment:

  1. The picture of that lil boy is priceless~~you could pay a child to look that longingly (maybe not real word) into a cookie~~LoL!! His Mom did a great job on the party planning yet YOU deliver the best part!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!