1.02.2011

Animal Cookies...

Here are two black and white animal cookies that are just too cute to eat...well almost! I am sure you could twist my arm! The first ones are a set I did for my sister. I found the cutter a few months ago and just knew I had to give them to her for Christmas. You can see in the below picture that my sister loves her sheep, so these were the perfect cookie for her!

So my sister (left) is the one squeezing the life out of that little guy, while I am sitting there like "do not bother me little lamb." My hubby says I have not changed a bit ;)
The second set I was asked to do for a thank you gift. I tried to make them as real-looking as possible with frosting, and I think they turned out to be pretty cool cats!

Here is what I was going off of:
Here is what I came up with:

Happy Baking...Happier Eating!

2 comments:

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!