1.02.2011

New Years Cookies...

 
So here is my final holiday post...I could theoretically wait until next year to post these Christmas-New Years cookies, but I just love them too much to make them wait! So here they are. I got my inspiration from a kitchen towel that I got a few years back from Crate & Barrel (funny that much of my inspiration comes from there), and when I was pulling out my Christmas stuff this year I immediately knew I wanted to do cookies just like it! So here they are funky, retro & fun trees...
 Were you noticing this awesome vintage hobnail cake stand I used in all of the photos? Yep, pretty awesome Christmas present right? Thanks mom & dad! 
Happy Baking...Happier Eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question or leave a comment! I will get back to you soon!